Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wordless Wednesday



My sister, Backhoe Mama, saw this in Augusta and thought I would relate to it! lol!!!








Some of the turkeys were all fluffed up this morning when I fed them.



This last picture is of a little visitor we had last summer. My FIL lives right next door and we looked over and there was this fawn going up on his porch. I was so glad I had my camera handy as she didn't stay long, she went on the porch down the back steps and back into the woods where I'm sure her Mom was waiting. I hope you can enlarge this so you can really see her, she was adorable!


3 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

lol, I can relate.....my fat always looks better with a tan.

The fawn picture is cute! you are lucky you had your camera ready, what a neat picture.

Donna. W said...

Now that you mention it, I AM afraid of my swimsuit.

KC said...

hummm blogger at my comment I just tried to post.

just incase it happens again I'll keep this short..
Great WW I loved all the shots.