Saturday, March 24, 2007

My first real meme!

I'm all excited because T. at There is a Season tagged me for my first real meme! I did one once but I wasn't tagged for it I just saw it and did it but this is the REAL thing!

1. What time did you get up this morning? I didn't get up until 6:30 seeings as the horses are still boarded at the riding stable and I didn't have to feed.
2. Diamonds or pearls? DIAMONDS all the way, it is my birth stone!
3. What was the last film you saw in the cinema? Charlotte's Web with the grandkids.
4. What is your favorite tv show? American Idol
5. What did you have for breakfast? Two blueberry Toaster Strudel
6. What is your middle name? Ann
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian
8. What foods do you dislike? Liver, string beans, oatmeal
9. What are your favorite chips? Bar-be-cue
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Kenny Chesney
11. What kind of car do you drive? Tahoe
12. Favorite sandwich? Ham and cheese from Pat's Pizza.
13. What characteristics can't you stand? Snobby people, legalistic people and social climbers.
14. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans and a nice tee shirt.
15. If you could go anywhere on vacation where would it be? A dude ranch or Kentucky
16. Where is sixteen? Boarding school, mini skirts and blue eye shadow.
17. Where would you want to retire? Right here where I live now with my barn, land, kids close by, horses, cats, and of course Husband.
18. Favorite time of day? Morning.
19. Where were you born? Lincoln Maine
20. Favorite events to watch? Skating, horse jumping, gymnastics
21. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Coke with lots of ice!
22. Beavers or Ducks? Beavers as we have a beaver colony out back in the stream.
23. Are you a morning person or night owl ? Morning, I am in bed by 10 o'clock.
24. Pedicures or manicures? BOTH!
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A vet, horse trainer, or farmer.
26. What is your best childhood memory? Wow, there's so many I don't know where to begin! I guess it would be the day my Dad and I went out and bought my first horse and brought her home on the back of the pickup truck!
27. Ever been to Africa? Nope.
28. Ever been toilet papering? Nope, I led a sheltered life.
29. Been in a car accident? Just got hit from behind at a stop sign once.
30. Favorite day of the week? Monday
31. Favorite flower? double buttercups
32. Favorite restaurant? The Muddy Rudder
33. Favorite ice cream? Turkey Hill peanut butter cup
34. Favorite fast food restaurant? Micky D's
35. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Passed the first time.
36. From whom did you get your last e-mail? My niece Betsy.
37. What store would you like to max out your credit card? Talbot's
38. Last person you went to dinner with? A couple from church on Tuesday night, Gary and Wendy.
39.What are you listening to right now? Nothing, just enjoying the peace and quiet.
40. What is your favorite color? Yellow, remember the double buttercups?
41. How many tattoos do you have? NONE, now wouldn't that look silly on a 55 year old grandmother?
42. How many are you sending this e-mail to? Anyone who reads my blog
43. What time did you finish this blog entry? 7 pm
44. Favorite magazine? Ladies Home Journal
45. Coffee or tea? Don't drink either one
46. Do you tan easily or burn? Used to tan really easily but now I avoid too much sun.
47. Do you color your hair? Remember I said I was 55?????? Of course! Once every six weeks.
48. What is the first car you ever purchased without your parents assistance? Can't remember as it's been so long, probably a Model T
49. What is your most dreaded household chore? Washing windows.
50. Who do you tag to do this meme? Tina @ Palm Tree Fanatic!

5 comments:

Susie said...

I always think it's fun to be tagged!
Glad you enjoyed doing this meme..
It's a good way to learn a bit more about you!
:)

KC said...

congrats on your 1st tag. I remember i was so excited when i 1st got tagged

Tonya said...

I had no idea I would be tagging you for the first time!

Glad you enjoyed it!

palmtreefanatic said...

love it and you tagged Moi??? cool I will do it later today as I JUST posted my saturday happenings just now! I love all your answers and getting to know you...
have a GREAT weekend!

Joan said...

Congratulations on being tagged for the first time...memes are a fun way to learn about people you only meet in the blogosphere.