Thursday, March 8, 2007

Who Says You Can't Put A Shine On A Sneaker?


This was a day that we were giving the neighbors a hay ride. We feel like the couple on the old Green Acres Show!




This was a business convention in Arizona that we attended, this was the dressy night. I'd rather have been in my coveralls!




We saw some gorgeous horses while there at a big Arabian horse farm.



This horse was getting ready to go for a swim.



He didn't hesitate to go right in. It was a really hot day so it must have felt good.

What a life! These horses were worth $100,000.00 and up!

This yearling was for sale for $75,000.00 Needless to say there weren't any takers in our crowd!

4 comments:

KC said...

Cant say I ever saw a horse taking a swim in a pool before :)
I use to love the green acers show

Joan said...

I'm with you...I'd rather be in my jeans or shorts any day. When I retired, I gave away all my work and dress clothes except for one or two items which I bring out of the closet only when I'm forced to do so for a special event.

Also...what amazing photos of the swimming horse. I'm a city girl...do all horses like to swim?

palmtreefanatic said...

wow! awesome post...love the photos!
thanks for the palm tree info! good to know...

Tracey said...

Oh, you look so adorable in those overalls on that tractor! We watch Green Acres all the time. I'm Oliver and City Boy is Lisa...

Joan, yes, all horses can swim...but like people, some just don't like to get their hair wet =)