Friday, January 26, 2007

Scrapbooking Volume 2

As I mentioned before I am on a crusade to catch up on my scrapbooking. This morning on my way home from the gym I noticed a new scrapbooking store and my car just automatically turned in the parking lot. I had vowed not to buy any new gadgets, stickers, paper or anything else remotely connected with scrapbooking until I used up what I have.....which is a lot..... Well.....$122.00 later and I was happily on my way home.......and not feeling a bit guilty about it. (I do have my issues with guilt (in a previous post) but this didn't seem to apply.) The owner was soooooooo nice and I just wanted to help her out with her new venture and if you believe that line I have some swamp land property in Florida for sale.

2 comments:

Musings of a Housewife said...

I like that reasoning! Just doing your part to boost the economy, eh? ;-)

Midlife Mom said...

Absolutely! Never let it be said that I am not patriotic!