Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hello from Florida!

Hi all! It's lovely and warm here in the sunny south! The weather has been just gorgeous since my sister and I have been here. It was 12* when we left Maine last week. I'm going to have lots of adorable pictures of the miniature horses when I get home. We went up to the show yesterday and may go up again tomorrow for the last day. We hooked up with friends from Maine that live down here in the winter time and they took us to a huge mini farm and we saw lots of new babies. They are just soooooooo cute!!!!!! I am totally smitten but decided with 5 horses at home I don't need to bring any more home!

I have gotten a couple of weird comments on my last couple of posts so if you are reading the comments and it just says 'read here' DON'T click on it. I will deal with it when I get home. Why is there always someone out there to try to spoil things?

Anywho that's all for tonight. Will be home on Tuesday and catch up with you all. I have read some but don't have my addresses here on Dad's laptop so can only go to the ones I can remember. With my memory the list is short!! :o)

14 comments:

Rising Rainbow said...

I'm glad you're having a great time. What is the name of the mini farm you went to visit? Did you see any minis that come from Mulligans Run Farms? Those are my Mare Stare friends, Heather and her daughter. If so, say hi to them for me!!

Donna. W said...

I hate those stupid "spam" comments!

BarnGoddess said...

Thats great you are having good weather and a good time! minis are soo cute, so tiny :)

palmtreefanatic said...

glad to hear you are having a wonderfully WARM time!

Sad to say there always has to a spammer to ruin things....sigh!

Linds said...

It sounds as though you are having a wonderful time! I can't wait to hear all and see the photos. Safe travels home again.

Needled Mom said...

Soooo glad to hear the GREAT news from B.B.!!!!! I'll be excited to hear more when you return.

Glad that you guys are having so much fun. Those wee horses are so lovable. I'll bet that you would love to pack a few in the suitcase for the trip back. Do you think they could be worse than kittens????:) I am so looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Have a safe journey home. Hugs.

Marcy said...

I am so glad that you are having fun! I am sure you are in your element with all the little horses! I have had several friends get those strange comments as well. I would suggest putting the thing on your comments where you have to type in the letters before you can post. I can't remember how I did it, but if you want me to tell you, I'll look into it again. I haven't gotten one of those "inappropriate" comments since I did that.

Callie said...

Those are spammers......Wish I was in Florida right now too! Love the smell down there. I have a friend on the Gulf coast. Just love the smell outdoors in the morning!

KC said...

UGH.. just makes you wonder what is wrong with some people..
I'm so glad your having fun in the sunny south.. We are leaving Thursday night for our trip and I'm so excited.. I would be more excited if I was heading to flordia again this year.. but my sister in TX wanted us to head that way and stay.. so TX it is..
When you get time you have to stop by my blog.. not even to read it, you just have to see it.. See what a wonderful job your sweet niece did on my blog design.. :)
Enjoy the rest of your time in Florida and have a safe trip home.

the moose buyer said...

I am also very happy that you are having a great time. Maybe spring will greet you when you get home. I can almost imagine the lilac smell in my mind because I do miss them living here in southern California. I will hope that the snow will melt very soon for you guys because I know that winter has been a horrible pain in the butt.

Mississippi Songbird said...

Spammers are the worst!
Hope you have a great St Patricks day!

Mikey said...

Sounds like you're having a blast! Florida's nice this time of year I hear.
Don't bring home the minis!!! Don't do it! They're like chips, you can't have just one!

Cynthia said...

Hi, glad you are enjoying Fla! I deleted the weird comments that I saw...Let me know if I missed any:)

Val said...

Glad you are having a good time! I will be back to visit again soon.